Monday, November 28, 2011

Gobble Gobble!

Hope every ones thanksgiving went well! And now it's time for Christmas! I already gave myself a Christmas present last week when I went up to the Bike Doctor of Waldorf (very good selection and customer service there!), and I bought a new road bike. The weather has been beautiful outside so I have been riding like a fiend!
My bike is a different color...White, Silver, and Gold.
Although I have spent a lot of time outside I have however made an effort to get my butt in gear to paint! I did get inspired to paint a Skunk, there was a dead one on the side of the road as I biked.  Sorry that is a little morbid but, hey I got inspired to make this cute little guy!


It may be a tad simlar to Flower from Bambi. But what skunk doesn't remind you of him?

No comments:

Post a Comment